This is a Beta draft of the CDH 5 documentation. Since the current release of CDH 5 is in beta form, it should not be used for production purposes and it is solely for evaluation purposes. For production use, please use CDH 4. For the latest CDH 4 documentation, go to this CDH 4 Documentation page.
CDH Version and Packaging Information
- CDH Download Information
- CDH Packaging and Tarball Information
- About CDH Package Versions
- About CDH Package Manifests
- CDH Download Information for Previous Releases
- CDH Packaging Information for Previous Releases
- Using the CDH 5 Maven Repository
If you are using a platform that is not supported by Debian, RPM, or SUSE packages, you can download the patched sources – see the Patched Tarball links for the version you want.
CDH is available in the following releases:
- CDH 5 Beta 1 is a new Beta release of CDH, based on Apache Hadoop 2.2.0. CDH 5 Beta 1 is not production-ready.
- CDH 4 is the current stable release of CDH, based on Apache Hadoop 2.0.
- CDH 3 is the previous stable, production-quality release series,
based on Apache Hadoop 0.20.2. Important: CDH 3 has reached End of Maintenance (EOM) as of June 20th, 2013. Cloudera will not support or provide patches for any of the CDH 3 releases.
- CDH 2 is a retired release series. No further updates are planned for this series.
- CDH 1 is a retired release series. No further updates are planned for this series.
|<< Previous: Third-Party Licenses||Next: CDH Download Information >>|