Configuring a Custom Java Home Location
Java, which Cloudera services require, may be installed at a custom location. Follow the installation instructions in:
If you choose to use a custom Java location, modify the host configuration to ensure the JDK can be found:
- Open the Cloudera Manager Admin Console.
- In the main navigation bar, click the Hosts tab and optionally click a specific host link.
- Click the Configuration tab.
- In the Advanced category, click the Java Home Directory property.
- Set the property to the custom location.
- Click Save Changes.
- Restart all services.