- Learn more about installing and configuring CDH4. See the CDH4 Installation Guide
- Learn how to deploy CDH4 in fully-distributed mode on a cluster of machines. See Deploying CDH4 on a Cluster.
- Watch Cloudera's training videos and work through Cloudera's exercises to learn how to write your first MapReduce job. See training videos and exercises at: Cloudera University.
- Learn how to quickly and easily use Whirr to run CDH4 clusters on cloud providers' clusters, such as Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2). See Whirr Installation.
- Get help from the Cloudera Support team. Cloudera can help you install, configure, optimize, tune, and run Hadoop for large scale data processing and analysis. Cloudera supports Hadoop whether you run our distribution on servers in your own data center, or on hosted infrastructure services such as Amazon EC2, Rackspace, SoftLayer, or VMware's vCloud. For more information, see: Cloudera Support.
- Get help from the community. Send a message to the CDH user's list.
|<< Components That Require Additional Configuration||CDH4 Installation Guide >>|