Downloading HDFS Directory Access Permission Reports
For each HDFS service you can download a report that details the HDFS directories a group has permission to access.
- In the Cloudera Manager Admin Console, navigate to the Reports page:
- (Cloudera Manager 4) Click Reports.
- (Cloudera Manager 5) Click .
- In the Directory Access by Group row, click CSV or XLS. The Download User Access Report pop-up displays.
- In the pop-up, type a group and directory.
- Click Download. A report of the selected type will be generated containing the following information – path, owner, permissions, and size – for each directory contained in the specified directory that the specified group has access to.
|<< Audit Events||Cloudera Navigator Metadata Component >>|