This topic describes the versioning scheme used for Cloudera Connector for Teradata and Cloudera Connector Powered by Teradata. The version string consists of the following parts:
- <major_Sqoop_version>: Identifies the major version of Sqoop for which the connector has been compiled. Currently, its only values are 1 and 2.
- <Connector_version>: Revision of the connector itself, possible values are 1, 2, 3, 4.…
- <major_CDH_version>: The major CDH version for which the connector has been compiled and tested. Currently, its possible values are 4 and 5 for CDH 4 and CDH 5, respectively. A connector compiled for CDH 4 can be used on all minor releases such as CDH 4.0, CDH 4.1, and later.
- 1.4c4 - Fourth revision of a Sqoop 1-based connector that is compatible with CDH 4.
- 1.4c5 - Fourth revision of a Sqoop 1-based connector that is compatible with CDH 5.
|<< Cloudera Connector Powered by Teradata User Guide||Prerequisites >>|