Apache Flume is a distributed, reliable, and available system for efficiently collecting, aggregating and moving large amounts of log data from many different sources to a centralized data store.
- Upgrading Flume
- Flume Packaging
- Installing the Flume Tarball
- Installing the Flume RPM or Debian Packages
- Flume Configuration
- Verifying the Flume Installation
- Running Flume
- Files Installed by the Flume RPM and Debian Packages
- Supported Sources, Sinks, and Channels
- Using an On-disk Encrypted File Channel
- Viewing the Flume Documentation
To install Flume using Cloudera Manager, see Managing Flume.
|<< Crunch Documentation||Upgrading Flume >>|