Apache Flume is a distributed, reliable, and available system for efficiently collecting, aggregating and moving large amounts of log data from many different sources to a centralized data store.
- Upgrading Flume
- Installing a Tarball
- Installing Packages
- Configuring Flume
- Verifying the Installation
- Running Flume
- Files Installed by the Packages
- Supported Sources, Sinks, and Channels
- Using and On-disk Encrypted File Channel
- Apache Flume Documentation
To install Flume using Cloudera Manager, see The Flume Service.
|<< Crunch Documentation||Upgrading Flume >>|