Managing Individual Services
The Cloudera Manager configuration screens offer two layout options:
- Classic - pages are organized by role group and categories within the
role groups. When a configuration property has been set to a value different
from the default, a Reset to the default value
:The classic layout is the default. All the configuration procedures described in the Cloudera Manager documentation assume the classic layout.
- New - pages contain filters that allow you filter configuration properties based on configuration status, category, and scope. When a configuration property has been set to a value different from the default, a reset to default value icon displays.
The following sections cover the configuration and management of individual CDH and other services, that have specific and unique requirements or options.
- The Flume Service
- The HBase Service
- The HDFS Service
- The Hive Service
- The Hue Service
- The Impala Service
- The Isilon Service
- The Key-Value Store Indexer Service
- The MapReduce and YARN Services
- The Oozie Service
- The Solr Service
- The Spark Service
- The Sqoop 1 Client
- The Sqoop 2 Service
- The ZooKeeper Service
- Configuring Services to Use the GPL Extras Parcel