CDH Version and Packaging Information
- CDH Download Information
- CDH Packaging and Tarball Information
- Using the CDH 5 Maven Repository
If you are using a platform that is not supported by Debian, RPM, or SUSE packages, you can download the patched sources – see the Patched Tarball links for the version you want.
CDH is available in the following releases:
- CDH 5 is the current stable release of CDH, based on Apache Hadoop 2.3.0 or later. For information on the exact version of Apache Hadoop that is included in each CDH 5 release, see CDH Packaging and Tarball Information.
- CDH 4 is the previous stable, production-quality release series, based on Apache Hadoop 2.0.
- CDH 3 is a retired release series. No further updates are
planned for this series.Important
:CDH 3 has reached End of Maintenance (EOM) as of June 20th, 2013. Cloudera will not support or provide patches for any of the CDH 3 releases.
- CDH 2 is a retired release series. No further updates are planned for this series.
- CDH 1 is a retired release series. No further updates are planned for this series.