Take your knowledge to the next level with Cloudera’s Apache Hadoop Training and Certification!
Cloudera University’s three-day administrator training course for Apache Hadoop provides System Administrators a comprehensive understanding of all the steps necessary to operate and manage Hadoop clusters. From installation and configuration, through load balancing and tuning your cluster, Cloudera’s Administration course has you covered.
Through lecture and interactive, hands-on exercises, attendees will cover topics such as
- Introduction to Apache Hadoop and HDFS
- Apache Hadoop architecture
- Proper cluster configuration and deployment
- Populating HDFS using Apache Sqoop
- Management and monitoring tools
- Job scheduling
- Best practices for maintaining Apache Hadoop in Production
- Installing and managing other Apache Hadoop projects
- Diagnosing, tuning and solving Apache Hadoop issues
This course is designed for people with at least a basic level of Linux system
administration experience. Prior knowledge of Hadoop is not required.