Cloudera Certified Developer for Apache Hadoop (CCDH)
Know the Methods Used by Top Developers
Individuals who achieve Cloudera Certified Developer for Apache Hadoop (CCDH) accreditation have demonstrated their technical knowledge, skill, and ability to write, maintain, and optimize Apache Hadoop development projects.
Exam Code: CCD-410
Number of Questions: 50 - 55 live questions
Time Limit: 90 minutes
Passing Score: 70%
Language: English, Japanese
Price: USD $295, AUD $300, EUR €215, GBP £185, JPY ¥28,500
Difficulty: Questions are delivered dynamically and based on difficulty ratings so that each candidate receives an exam at a consistent level. Each test also includes at least five unscored, experimental (beta) questions.
- CCD-410 Practice Test: 180-day subscription to practice test and answer explanations
- CCD-410 Study Guide: topics, objectives, and exam preparation resources
- Pearson VUE Instructions: please read prior to registering
- Exam Policies and NDA: required to sign at the exam center
- Cloudera Certification FAQ: frequently asked questions and their answers