- How do I Register and Schedule my Cloudera exam?
- Where do I take Cloudera certification exams?
- How do I reschedule or cancel an Exam Reservation?
- What is your exam cancellation policy?
- How can I retrieve my forgotten password?
- What happens if I don't show up for my exam?
- What do I need on the day of my exam?
- How do I launch my exam?
- Does the exam proctor have access to my computer or its contents?
- What is Cloudera's re-test policy?
- Does my certification expire?
- Are there prerequisites? Do I need to take training to take a certification test?
- I passed, but I'd like to take the test again to improve my score. Can I do that?
- Can I review my test or specific test questions and answers?
- What is the confidentiality agreement I must agree to in order to test?
- Fraudulent Activity Policy
How do I Register and Schedule my Cloudera exam?
Follow the link on each exam page to the registration form. Once you complete your registration on university.cloudera.com, you will receive an email with instructions asking you to create an account at examslocal.com using the same email address you used to register with Cloudera. Once you create an account and log in on examslocal.com, navigate to "Schedule an Exam", and then enter "Cloudera" in the "Search Here" field. Select the exam you want to schedule and follow the instructions to schedule your exam.
Where do I take Cloudera certification exams?
Anywhere. All you need is a computer, a webcam, Chrome or Chromium browser, and an internet connection. For a full set of requirements, visit https://www.examslocal.com/ScheduleExam/Home/CompatibilityCheck
How do I reschedule or cancel an Exam Reservation?
If you need to cancel or reschedule your exam, please sign in at https://www.examslocal.com, click on "My Exams", click on your scheduled exam and use the cancellation or reschedule option. Email Innovative Exams at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +1-888-504-9178, +1-312-612-1049 for additional support.
What is your exam cancellation policy?
If you wish to reschedule or cancel your exam, you must contact Innovative Exams at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. Rescheduling or canceling less than 24 hours prior to your appointment results in a forfeiture of your exam fees.
How can I retrieve my forgotten password?
To retrieve a forgotten password, please visit: https://www.examslocal.com/Account/LostPassword
What happens if I don't show up for my exam?
You are marked as a no-show for the exam and you forfeit any fees you paid for the exam.
What do I need on the day of my exam?
- One form of government issued photo identification (i.e. driver's license, passport). Any international passport or government issued form of identification must contain Western (English) characters. You will be required to provide a means of photo identification before the exam can be launched. If acceptable proof of identification is not provided to the proctor prior to the exam, you will be refused entry to the exam. You must also consent to having your photo taken. The ID will be used for identity verification only and will not be stored. The proctor cannot release the exam to you until identification has been successfully verified and you have agreed to the terms and conditions of the exam. No refund or rescheduling is provided when an exam cannot be started due to failure to provide proper identification.
- You must login to take the exam on a computer that meets the minimum requirements provided within the compatibility check: https://www.examslocal.com/ScheduleExam/Home/CompatibilityCheck
How do I launch my exam?
To start your exam, login at https://www.examslocal.com, click "My Exams", and follow the instructions after selecting the exam that you want to start.
Does the exam proctor have access to my computer or its contents?
No. Innovative Exams does not install any software on your computer. The only access the Innovative Exams proctor has to your computer is the webcam and desktop sharing facilitated by your web browser. Please note that Innovative Exams provides a virtual lockdown browser system that utilizes secure communications and encryption using the temporary Chrome extension. Upon the completion of the exam, the proctor's "view-only access" is automatically removed.
What is Cloudera's re-test policy?
Candidates who fail an exam must wait a period of thirty calendar days, beginning the day after the failed attempt, before they may retake the same exam. There is no limit to the number of retakes a candidate may attempt. Retakes are not allowed after the successful completion of a test.
Does my certification expire?
Your CCDH, CCAH, and CCSHB certification is aligned to a specific release of CDH (Cloudera's Distribution including Apache Hadoop) and remains valid for that version. Because the Apache Hadoop ecosystem is dynamic, we recommend that individuals keep their certifications current with CDH releases.
CCP: Data Scientist is valid for three years.
Are there prerequisites? Do I need to take training to take a certification test?
There are no prerequisites. Anyone can take a Cloudera Certification Test at anytime.
I passed, but I'd like to take the test again to improve my score. Can I do that?
Retakes are not allowed after the successful completion of a test. A test result found to be in violation of the retake policy will not be processed, which will result in no credit awarded for the test taken. Repeat violators will be banned from participation in the Cloudera Certification Program.
Can I review my test or specific test questions and answers?
Cloudera certification tests adhere to the industry standard for high-stakes certification tests, which includes the protection of all test content. As a certifying body, we go to great lengths to protect the integrity of the items in our item pool. Cloudera does not provide exam items in any other format than a proctored environment.
What is the confidentiality agreement I must agree to in order to test?
All content, specifically questions, answers, and exhibits of the certification exams are the proprietary and confidential property of Cloudera. They may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, shared, or distributed in any way without the express written authorization of Cloudera. Candidates who sit for Cloudera exams must agree they have read and will abide by the terms and conditions of the Cloudera Certifications and Confidentiality Agreement before beginning the certification exam. The agreement applies to all exams. Agreeing and adhering to this agreement is required to be officially certified and to maintain valid certification. Candidates must first accept the terms and conditions of the Cloudera Certification and Confidentiality Agreement prior to testing. Failure to accept the terms of this Agreement will result in a terminated exam and forfeiture of the entire exam fee.
If Cloudera determines, in its sole discretion, that a candidate has shared any content of an exam and is in violation of the Cloudera Certifications and Confidentiality Agreement, it reserves the right to take action up to and including, but not limited to, decertification of an individual and a permanent ban of the individual from Cloudera Certification programs, revocation of all previous Cloudera Certifications, notification to the candidate's employer, and notification to law enforcement agencies. Candidates found in violation of the Cloudera Certifications and Confidentiality Agreement forfeit all fees previously paid to Cloudera or to Cloudera's authorized vendors and may be required to pay additional fees for services rendered.
Fraudulent Activity Policy
Cloudera reserves the right to take action against any individual involved in fraudulent activities, including, but not limited to, fraudulent use of vouchers or promotional codes, reselling exam discounts and vouchers, cheating on an exam (including, but not limited to, creating, using, or distributing test dumps), alteration of score reports, alteration of completion certificates, violation of exam retake policies, or other activities deemed fraudulent by Cloudera.
If Cloudera determines, in its sole discretion, that fraudulent activity has taken place, it reserves the right to take action up to and including, but not limited to, decertification of an individual either temporarily until remediation occurs or as a permanent ban from Cloudera Certification programs, revocation of all previous Cloudera Certifications, notification to a candidate's employer, and notification to law enforcement agencies. Candidates found committing fraudulent activities forfeit all fees previously paid to Cloudera or to Cloudera's authorized vendors and may be required to pay additional fees for services rendered.