Cloudera Administrator Training for Apache Hadoop
Configuring, Deploying, and Maintaining a Hadoop Cluster
Cloudera University’s four-day administrator course provides the technical background you need to manage and scale a Hadoop cluster in a development or production environment. This is the core administrator learning path curriculum.
Administrator training gave me an excellent jumpstart on acquiring the Hadoop knowledge I need to address my customers' Big Data and cloud challenges. Cloudera saved me oodles of time!
Through instructor-led discussion and interactive, hands-on exercises, participants will navigate the Hadoop ecosystem, learning topics such as:
- The internals of MapReduce and HDFS and how to build Hadoop architecture
- Proper cluster configuration and deployment to integrate with systems and hardware in the data center
- How to load data into the cluster from dynamically-generated files using Flume and from RDBMS using Sqoop
- Configuring the FairScheduler to provide service-level agreements for multiple users of a cluster
- Installing and implementing Kerberos-based security for your cluster
- Best practices for preparing and maintaining Apache Hadoop in production
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, tuning, and solving Hadoop issues
Audience & Prerequisites
This course is best suited to systems administrators and IT managers who have basic Linux experience. Prior knowledge of Apache Hadoop is not required.
Upon completion of the course, attendees receive a Cloudera Certified Administrator for Apache Hadoop (CCAH) practice test. Certification is a great differentiator. It helps establish you as a leader in the field, providing employers and customers with tangible evidence of your skills and expertise.
We also provide private training at your site, at your pace, and tailored to your needs.