Cloudera and Talend
Talend's data management environment running in Cloudera’s enterprise data hub enables you to create and execute Hadoop integration jobs, process and reconcile Big Data, and implement data governance processes using an intuitive drag-and-drop interface. This robust environment makes it possible to scale to any level and support any complex data type, so companies can focus on analyzing information instead of manually integrating data.
Data-driven organizations use Talend’s integration solutions to gain instant value from all their data. Natively supporting the Cloudera platform, Talend’s open and unified solutions take the complexity out of any integration project and equip IT to be more responsive to the demands of the business, at a predictable cost. Talend lets organizations unlock all of their data, including historical, live, and emerging data.
Dual-headquartered in California and France with 400 employees on 3 continents, Talend is one of the most well-funded vendors in the Big Data space, having raised $102 million from investors that include Silver LakeSumeru, Balderton Capital, Idinvest Partners, and Bpifrance. Based on the most widely used open source integration tools, Talend’s enterprise-grade solutions are leveraged by more than 4,000 enterprise customers worldwide.
Learn more about the Talend-Cloudera Sandbox environment
The Cloudera and Talend Big Data Sandbox includes a preloaded virtual machine to get up and running quickly: Hadoop can be tested by loading, manipulating and profiling data in its native format through Talend's easy to use drag-and-drop interface and 800 connectors. The Big Data Sandbox almost eliminates setup work required for a proof of concept!
The Big Data Sandbox includes four use cases: data warehouse optimization, Clickstream Analytics, Social Media Sentiment Analysis and Apache Weblog Analytics, with templates to use as a starting point. Users are also able to build and test new cases for complex transformation or for NoSQL scenarios with MapReduce, Hive, YARN and HBase.
- Connected to your legacy IT landscape – Bridges and augments your legacy data assets with CDH through 800+ connectors for RDBMS, NoSQL, ERP/CRM, SaaS, and all types of flat files.
- Easy and fast – Graphical tools generate native Hadoop code to deliver scalable integration at predictable cost.
- Native big data support – Unlike legacy integration solutions, Talend natively generates Hadoop code and requires zero-footprint on the Hadoop cluster.
- Fastest time-to-benefit with Cloudera’s enterprise data hub – Talend dramatically lowers the integration and training efforts needed to bring Hadoop to the core of your IT landscape, accelerating the time-to-benefit.
- Improved data integrity – Native Hadoop data quality helps you discover and cleanse big data and reconcile it with your current processes, business entities, and applications.
- Affordable and predictable pricing – Both Talend and Cloudera use an open core and subscription-based pricing model allowing you to predictably scale your big data costs.
- Future proof – Based on an open source foundation, Talend with Cloudera provide an extensible solution that runs at the innovation pace of Big Data.