Administrator training gave me an excellent jumpstart on acquiring the Hadoop knowledge I need to address my customers' big data and cloud challenges. Cloudera saved me oodles of time!
Find a class near you
Through instructor-led discussion and interactive, hands-on exercises, participants will navigate the Hadoop ecosystem, learning topics such as:
- The internals of YARN, MapReduce, and HDFS
- Determining the correct hardware and infrastructure for your cluster
- Proper cluster configuration and deployment to integrate with the data center
- How to load data into the cluster from dynamically-generated files using Flume and from RDBMS using Sqoop
- Configuring the FairScheduler to provide service-level agreements for multiple users of a cluster
- Best practices for preparing and maintaining Apache Hadoop in production
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, tuning, and solving Hadoop issues
Audience & Prerequisites
This course is best suited to systems administrators and IT managers who have basic Linux experience. Prior knowledge of Apache Hadoop is not required.
Advance Your Career
Hadoop developers are among the world's most in-demand and highly-compensated technical roles. Check out some of the job opportunities currently listed that match the professional profile, many of which seek CCDH qualification.
We also provide private training at your site, at your pace, and tailored to your needs.