Solocal Group (LOCAL) is a leader in digital local communication in Europe, with revenues of €936 million in 2014. It employs 4,800 people in France, Spain, Austria, and United Kingdom including 2,300 sales advisers to support its 700,000 local and national advertising customers. Solocal Group operates three complementary business lines, content and service provision, media, and advertising representation, through 17 brands (including Solocal Group, PagesJaunes, Mappy, ComprendreChoisir, and A Vendre A Louer).
PagesJaunes, a Solocal Group company, works with small and micro-businesses to help them develop and grow. And to create successful new services for its users and advertisers, the company needs a constant pulse of the marketplace.
To more effectively explore data and quickly uncover new insights, the company is moving from siloed data management environments to an enterprise data hub (EDH) powered by Cloudera. By creating a single platform for storing and analyzing data, and making it available to users across the company, the organization can gain new business intelligence to improve every aspect of operations—sales, marketing, CRM, human resources, finance, and supply chain.
Media & Entertainment
- Exploit and quickly analyze any information—unstructured and structured—from internal and external sources
- Reduce extract, transform, load (ETL) cycle delays
- Enterprise data hub powered by Cloudera supports data discovery and analytics
- Reduces time to refresh sales data from weekly to every 5 minutes
- Enables Sales to identify customers most likely to purchase
- Inspires new collaboration between business leaders and BI