Why Cloudera + Fujitsu?
The partnership between Cloudera and Fujitsu ensures that customers have access to flexible deployment options, including entry level appliance and scale out rack solutions on premise and in the cloud. Guaranteed compatibility of components enable customers to smoothly establish powerful frameworks that process and analyze Big Data. Fujitsu’s Hadoop-based strategic approach makes data of all types – both structured and unstructured – easier to effectively integrate and manage. A ‘centralized architectural model’ provides functionality for analysis, search and alerting and for combing through Big Data in search of actionable analytics – information that can be used commercially.
The broad and active utilization of big data requires the empowerment of business users and citizens by tools answering their questions and interests in a self-service way. Such environments will unveil huge values from big data and will help to democratize the access to information.
— Dr. Fritz Schinkel, Fujitsu, Distinguished Engineer, Head of Big Data Competence Center
Joint Solution Overview
FUJITSU PRIMEFLEX for Hadoop combines the convenience of pre-configured and pre-tested hardware based on industry standard components with open source software provided by Cloudera® and Big Data analytics provided by Datameer®, with system support and all-round lifecycle management.
- Powerful and scalable platform for Big Data analytics
- Comprehensive, secure and iterative Big Data information management meeting dynamic market requirements
- Easy access to harnessing Big Data: Ready to run integrated system that can be rapidly brought into production
- Reduction of operational cost and complexity: Customizable pre-validated and pre-tested design blueprints
- Strategic Big Data consulting, consulting for Hadoop, and integration and maintenance services
- Read a Fujitsu Whitepaper: FUJITSU Integrated System PRIMEFLEX® for Hadoop
- Read the Fujitsu Data Sheet: FUJITSU Integrated System PRIMEFLEX® for Hadoop
- Watch this Video: Gain New Business Insights with Fujitsu Primeflex Solutions
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services. Approximately 159,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE: 6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.8 trillion yen (US$40 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2015. For more information, please see.