Design for Change
Bring in more data from new sources, actively adjust models based on changing needs, and iteratively design for a variety of use cases. With Cloudera’s analytic database, IT can now empower the business and make self-service a reality.
High-Performance SQL BI and Exploration
Give your analysts all the productivity of high-performance, multi-user concurrency—plus compatibility with SQL and the leading BI tools they’re used to from traditional analytic databases—at big data scale.
Go Beyond SQL
Make shared data the center of your architecture and converge multiple apps, frameworks, and users with the best-of-breed open standard tools for SQL and beyond. And, as an open platform, it’s designed to evolve to meet new and changing business needs.
Confidently scale your system to handle the demands of today and tomorrow. Cloudera’s platform lets you elastically and cost-effectively scale your cloud or on-premise deployments—as and when you need it.
Fast, flexible ETL over large data volumes, so data is always ready for your business
- Process larger data volumes of any type
- Distributed processing and best-of-breed technologies for the fastest performance
- Prepared data available immediately for analytics with shared storage and metadata
Augment what you’re doing today and relieve unnecessary EDW pressure with Hadoop
- Decrease storage costs and focus on high-value reporting data in the EDW
- Unlimited scale keeps data accessible and out of archive
- Eliminate contention and meet SLAs for routine reporting
- Enable ad hoc and exploratory analytics for new insights
Self-Service BI & Exploration
Support high-performance, ad hoc access for more users for the fastest time-to-insights
- No rigid data modeling encumbrances for agile acquisition
- Interactive responses for iterative exploration and modeling
- Confidently handle all BI and SQL users and integrate with the leading BI tools
- Easily add nodes to handle more data and users
Privacy and Compliance First
More users accessing more data with more tools can often mean a security nightmare, especially for highly regulated or sensitive data. That is why Cloudera has built multi-layered security and governance into the core of its platform, so businesses can embrace the flexibility and accessibility of Hadoop without the risk to their data and reputation.