Through instructor-led discussion and interactive, hands-on exercises, participants will navigate the Hadoop ecosystem, learning topics such as:
- The occasions on which Hadoop is the appropriate platform for managing and analyzing data
- The ways organizations in different verticals are using Hadoop to maximize the value of data
- How Hadoop fits into the existing hardware, software, and data environment
- What you need to know about choosing Hadoop for your company
- Which resources are necessary to effectively deploy Hadoop in development and production
Audience & Prerequisites
This course is best suited to anyone who wants the big picture of Hadoop in the enterprise: CTOs, CIOs, technical managers, architects, data analysts, developers, administrators. A basic level of technical proficiency is valuable. Prior knowledge of Apache Hadoop is not required.
Book the course
- How would you like to train?
- Virtual Classroom