This course includes one hour of video content.
Through video lectures and demonstrations, participants will explore the Cloudera Navigator, learning topics such as:
- The motivation for an audit and lineage tool like Navigator
- How to configure properties in the Navigator Auditing and Metadata Components
- Auditing features that Navigator offers as part of the Auditing Component
- Metadata and data discovery capabilities in the Metadata Component
- Metadata Component features for lineage exploration
- How to use the Navigator user interface to explore data
- How to use the Navigator API
Audience and Prerequisites
This course is intended for data stewards, compliance officers, and others who need to track data in the Hadoop cluster. Prior exposure to Cloudera Manager is assumed.
Book the course
- How would you like to train?
- Virtual Classroom