Monitoring Cloudera Data Science Workbench Activity
Required Role: Site Administrator
Thetab displays basic information about your deployment, such as the number of users signed up, the number of teams and projects created, memory used, and some average job scheduling and run times. You can also see the version of Cloudera Data Science Workbench you are currently running.
Thetab of the dashboard displays the following time series charts. These graphs should help site administrators identify basic usage patterns, understand how cluster resources are being utilized over time, and how they are being distributed among teams and users.
- CPU - Total number of CPUs requested by sessions running at this time.
- Memory - Total memory (in GiB) requested by sessions running at this time.
- GPU - Total number of GPUs requested by sessions running at this time.
- Runs - Total number of sessions and jobs running at this time.
- Lag - Depicts session scheduling and startup times.
- Scheduling Duration: The amount of time it took for a session pod to be scheduled on the cluster.
- Starting Duration: The amount of time it took for a session to be ready for user input. This is the amount of time since a pod was scheduled on the cluster until code could be executed.