Getting Started on Microsoft Azure
Before you can use Cloudera Director to deploy a cluster on Microsoft Azure, you must create the Azure resources the cluster requires. This section describes the resources you must create and steps on how to create them.
For best practices when creating a cluster on Microsoft Azure, refer to the Cloudera Enterprise Reference Architecture for Azure Deployments.
- Obtaining Credentials for Cloudera Director
- Setting up Azure Resources
- Setting Up Dynamic DNS on Azure
- Setting Up MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Setting Up a Virtual Machine for Cloudera Director Server
- Installing Cloudera Director Server and Client on Azure
- Configuring a SOCKS Proxy for Microsoft Azure
- Allowing Access to VM Images
- Creating a Cluster
- Adding New VM Images, Regions, and Instances
- Important Notes