Issues Fixed in Cloudera Distribution of Apache Kafka 1.4.0
- KAFKA-1664: Kafka does not properly parse multiple ZK nodes with non-root chroot.
- KAFKA-1994: Evaluate performance effect of chroot check on Topic creation.
- KAFKA-2002: It does not work when kafka_mx4jenable is false.
- KAFKA-2024: Cleaner can generate unindexable log segments.
- KAFKA-2048: java.lang.IllegalMonitorStateException thrown in AbstractFetcherThread when
handling error returned from simpleConsumer.
- KAFKA-2050: Avoid calling .size() on java.util.ConcurrentLinkedQueue.
- KAFKA-2088: kafka-console-consumer.sh should not create zookeeper path when no brokers found
and chroot was set in zookeeper.connect.
- KAFKA-2118: Cleaner cannot clean after shutdown during replaceSegments.
- KAFKA-2477: Fix a race condition between log append and fetch that causes
- KAFKA-2633: Default logging from tools to Stderr.