Issues Fixed in Cloudera Distribution of Apache Kafka 2.0.0
- KAFKA-2799: WakeupException thrown in the followup poll() could lead to data loss.
- KAFKA-2878: Kafka broker throws OutOfMemory exception with invalid join group request.
- KAFKA-2880: Fetcher.getTopicMetadata NullPointerException when broker cannot be
- KAFKA-2882: Add constructor cache for Snappy and LZ4 Output/Input streams in
- KAFKA-2913: GroupMetadataManager unloads all groups in removeGroupsForPartitions.
- KAFKA-2942: Inadvertent auto-commit when pre-fetching can cause message loss.
- KAFKA-2950: Fix performance regression in the producer.
- KAFKA-2973: Fix leak of child sensors on remove.
- KAFKA-2978: Consumer stops fetching when consumed and fetch positions get out of sync.
- KAFKA-2988: Change default configuration of the log cleaner.
- KAFKA-3012: Avoid reserved.broker.max.id collisions on upgrade.