CDH 6 includes Apache Kafka as part of the core package. The documentation includes improved contents for how to set up, install, and administer your Kafka ecosystem. For more information, see the Cloudera Enterprise 6.0.x Apache Kafka Guide. We look forward to your feedback on both the existing and new documentation.
Issues Fixed in CDK 1.3.1 Powered By Apache Kafka
- KAFKA-972 - MetadataRequest returns stale list of brokers
- KAFKA-1367 - Broker topic metadata not kept in sync with ZooKeeper
- KAFKA-1867 - liveBroker list not updated on a cluster with no topics
- KAFKA-2308 - New producer + Snappy face un-compression errors after broker restart
- KAFKA-2317 - De-register isrChangeNotificationListener on controller resignation
- KAFKA-2337 - Verify that metric names will not collide when creating new topics