Issues Fixed in CDK 3.1.0 Powered By Apache Kafka
- KAFKA-6739: Down-conversion fails for records with headers.
- KAFKA-6185: Selector memory leak with high likelihood of OOM in case of down
- KAFKA-6134: High memory usage on controller during partition reassignment.
- KAFKA-6119: Silent Data Loss in Kafka011 Transactional Producer.
- KAFKA-6116: Major performance issue due to excessive logging during leader election.
- KAFKA-6093: Replica dir not deleted after topic deletion.
- KAFKA-6042: Kafka Request Handler deadlocks and brings down the cluster..
- KAFKA-6026: KafkaFuture timeout fails to fire if a narrow race condition is hit.
- KAFKA-6015: NPE in RecordAccumulator.
- KAFKA-6012: NoSuchElementException in markErrorMeter during TransactionsBounceTest.
- KAFKA-6004: Enable custom authentication plugins to return error messages to clients.
- KAFKA-6003: Replication Fetcher thread for a partition with no data fails to start.
- KAFKA-5987: Kafka metrics templates used in document generation should maintain order of
- KAFKA-5970: Deadlock due to locking of DelayedProduce and group.
- KAFKA-5960: Producer uses unsupported ProduceRequest version against older brokers.
- KAFKA-5959: NPE in NetworkClient.
- KAFKA-5957: Producer IllegalStateException due to second deallocate after aborting a
- KAFKA-5879: Controller should read the latest IsrChangeNotification znodes when handling
- KAFKA-5829: Speedup broker startup after unclean shutdown by reducing unnecessary snapshot
- KAFKA-5790: SocketServer.processNewResponses should not skip a response if exception is
- KAFKA-5767: Kafka server should halt if IBP < 1.0.0 and there is log directory
- KAFKA-5752: Delete topic and re-create topic immediate will delete the new topic's
- KAFKA-5708: Update Jackson dependencies (from 2.8.5 to 2.9.x).
- KAFKA-5630: Consumer poll loop over the same record after a CorruptRecordException.
- KAFKA-5610: KafkaApis.handleWriteTxnMarkerRequest can return UNSUPPORTED_FOR_MESSAGE_FORMAT
error on partition emigration.
- KAFKA-5600: Group loading regression causing stale metadata/offsets cache.
- KAFKA-5556: KafkaConsumer.commitSync throws IllegalStateException: Attempt to retrieve
exception from future which hasn't failed.
- KAFKA-5417: Clients get inconsistent connection states when SASL/SSL connection is marked
CONNECTED and DISCONNECTED at the same time.
- KAFKA-4669: KafkaProducer.flush hangs when NetworkClient.handleCompletedReceives throws