Workload Experience Manager (XM) gives you the visibility necessary to efficiently migrate, analyze, optimize, and scale workloads running in a modern data warehouse.
Modern data warehouses open up the possibility for more users to analyze more types of data faster, with iterative self-service access. This can quickly evolve into supporting millions of queries and hundreds of databases, across multiple environments - making it challenging to efficiently manage and optimize this infrastructure to get the most out of your investment.
Visibility into the health and activity of the workloads running is critical to ensure SLAs are met and the right resources are available (and being properly used). However, with so much new and changing activity, it can be impossible to get a complete view and understand where to focus and optimize efforts.
In this webinar we'll discuss:
- Common challenges running at scale with modern data warehouses
- Benefits of end-to-end visibility into workload lifecycles
- Overview of Workload XM and live demo
- Real life customer before/after scenarios
- What's next for Workload XM