Join Cloudera and Microsoft to test drive Cloudera Altus Data Engineering, a new managed service which is poised to simplify your cluster administration. Cloudera and Microsoft will help you to experience how to create, manage, and troubleshoot big data jobs in this hands-on experience. In today’s data-rich world, nothing is more important than data management—making it critical to know how to deploy the fastest, easiest, and most secure modern data platform - Cloudera Altus on Microsoft Azure.
Join us to learn how:
- organizations are finding success with Cloudera Altus on Azure
- to gain hands-on experience in creation of your own Cloudera clusters on Altus
- to deploy, configure and manage your Cloudera cluster using Altus on Microsoft Azure
- to ensure your data is secure and governed in the cloud using Altus and Azure
This is a virtual hands-on lab. After registration, you will receive instructions on how to log in at the appointed time.
- 2:00pm - Introduction to Cloudera Altus data engineering
- 2:30pm - Hands-on lab - Cloudera Altus data engineering on Azure
- 4:00pm - Adjourn
- Please make sure you have the ability to ssh (Windows users, please install putty if required)
- Please install Chrome browser