This course includes one hour of video content. There are no hands-on exercises.
Through video lectures, participants will explore Cloudera Director, learning topics such as:
- Sample cloud architecture
- How to add a Cloudera Enterprise environment
- How to create cluster manager instances and add a cluster to an AWS environment
- How to interact with Cloudera Director’s dashboard
- How to initiate and run an Apache Spark job
- How to resize a cluster, including how to add nodes and decommission nodes
- How to terminate a cluster
Audience and Prerequisites
This course is best suited to anyone who wants an overview of Cloudera Director. A basic level of technical proficiency is valuable. Prior knowledge of Apache Hadoop is not required.
Book the course
- How would you like to train?
- Virtual Classroom