Experience your data. Your way.
Business-critical challenges can’t be solved with discrete analytics applications running in silos. Tackling complex, data-driven problems like driving customer insights, connecting products and services, or reducing business risk require multi-function applications working as one. That’s why Cloudera Enterprise is built on a Shared Data Experience, or SDX.
Key use cases
Manage fast, flexible ETL over large data volumes, so data is always ready for your business:
- Larger data volumes of any type
- Distributed processing and best-of-breed technologies for the fastest performance
- Prepared data available immediately for analytics with shared storage and metadata
Augment what you’re doing today and relieve unnecessary EDW pressure with Hadoop:
- Decrease storage costs and focus on high-value reporting data in the EDW
- Discover how unlimited scale keeps data accessible and out of archive
- Eliminate contention and meet SLAs for routine reporting
- Enable ad hoc and exploratory analytics for new insights
Support high-performance, ad hoc access for more users and the fastest time-to-insights:
- No rigid data modeling encumbrances for agile acquisition
- Interactive responses for iterative exploration and modeling
- Ability to handle all BI and SQL users and integrate with the leading BI tools
- Easy addition of nodes to handle more data and users
Quotient Technology increased sales by 230% with greater customer intelligence from Cloudera
Using Cloudera’s analytic database solution, Quotient can target promotions based on shoppers’ purchase behavior to help retailers and CPG companies increase consumer engagement and loyalty.