Cloudera and Syncsort
Syncsort and Cloudera provide an enterprise-ready Hadoop platform that is flexible, scalable, and cost-effective – an integrated solution that can easily harvest data from mainframes, combine it with other data sources, and load into Hadoop. This joint solution provides a significant reduction in complexity and an increase in value and performance for mainframe customers.
Mainframes power many mission-critical applications throughout the enterprise, collecting, generating, and processing some of the largest data sets. Neglecting this data can result in missed business opportunities.
Syncsort provides data-intensive organizations across the Big Data continuum with a smarter way to collect and process the ever-expanding data avalanche. With thousands of deployments across all major platforms, including mainframe, Syncsort helps customers around the world to overcome the architectural limits of today’s ETL and Hadoop environments, empowering their organizations to drive better business outcomes in less time, with fewer resources and lower TCO.
Bridging the gap between big iron and big data
Together with Cloudera, Syncsort brings mainframe expertise to Hadoop, providing a painless and seamless approach to exploit all your data in Hadoop.
- Turn Hadoop into a robust and feature-rich ETL solution for all your data
- Ingest data directly from mainframe without installing additional softw
- Translate and sample mainframe data on-the-fly and develop MapReduce ETL jobs visually without writing code
- Accelerate Hadoop performance and scalability for sort and ETL operation
- Get productive quickly with a comprehensive library of Use Case Accelerators to develop common ETL data flows
- Understand your mainframe data better, with support for COBOL copybook