The Best Way to Deploy Hadoop for the Enterprise
Cloudera Enterprise is a subscription offering that combines CDH, Cloudera’s 100% open source distribution of Apache Hadoop and related projects, with Cloudera Manager for system management; Cloudera Navigator for data management; technical support, indemnity, and open source advocacy.
As an upgrade from Cloudera Standard, Cloudera Enterprise gives you everything you need to scale out your Hadoop deployment and operate it as a critical, strategic piece of your data management infrastructure. Cloudera Enterprise is available as a series of subscriptions, each providing a critical set of capabilities.
The base Cloudera Enterprise subscription includes everything in Cloudera Standard plus an additional set of Cloudera Manager features and support for the core projects in CDH. Additional capabilities such as data management and disaster recovery can be added to Cloudera Enterprise through add-on subscriptions –
RTD, RTQ, RTS, BDR and Navigator.
Hadoop Distribution – CDH
At the core of Cloudera Enterprise is CDH, which combines Apache Hadoop with a number of other open source projects to create a single, massively scalable system where you can unite storage with an array of powerful processing and analytic frameworks. Learn More »
Cluster Management – Cloudera Manager
Cloudera Enterprise includes Cloudera Manager to help you easily deploy, manage, monitor and perform diagnostics on your cluster. In addition to the features included with Cloudera Standard, Cloudera Enterprise includes additional Cloudera Manager features that are critical for operating clusters at scale. Learn More »
Cloudera offers the industry’s highest quality technical support for Hadoop. With Cloudera Support behind you, you’ll experience more uptime, faster issue resolution, better performance to support your mission critical applications, and faster delivery of the platform features you care about. Learn More »
Key Benefits of Cloudera Enterprise
- Powerful – store, process and analyze all your data to drive competitive advantage
- Efficient – Hadoop unifies compute and data to improve operational efficiency
- Open – CDH is the world’s most popular open source Hadoop distribution
- Simple – easy to deploy and operate with centralized administration
- Compatible – leverage your existing investments for rapid adoption and low TCO
- Economical – up to 90% more cost effective than traditional solutions
- Enterprise Ready – equipped with critical capabilities to support mission critical operations
- RTD (Real-time Delivery) – adds Cloudera Support for Apache HBase
- RTQ (Real-time Query) – adds Cloudera Support for Cloudera Impala
- RTS (Real-time Search) – adds Cloudera Support for Cloudera Search
- BDR (Back-up and Disaster Recovery) – adds centralized management for disaster recovery workflows
- Navigator – adds Cloudera Navigator for automated data management