Hadoop for the Enterprise
Cloudera Enterprise helps you become information-driven by leveraging the best of the open source community with the enterprise capabilities you need to succeed with Apache Hadoop in your organization. Designed specifically for mission-critical environments, Cloudera Enterprise includes CDH, the world’s most popular open source Hadoop-based platform, as well as advanced system management and data management tools plus dedicated support and community advocacy from our world-class team of Hadoop developers and experts. Cloudera is your partner on the path to big data.
Cloudera Enterprise, with Apache Hadoop at the core, is:
- Unified – one integrated system, bringing diverse users and application workloads to one pool of data on common infrastructure; no data movement required
- Secure – perimeter security, authentication, granular authorization, and data protection
- Governed – enterprise-grade data auditing, data lineage, and data discovery
- Managed – native high-availability, fault-tolerance and self-healing storage, automated backup and disaster recovery, and advanced system and data management
- Open – Apache-licensed open source to ensure your data and applications remain yours, and an open platform to connect with all of your existing investments in technology and skills
Rethink Data Management
- One massively scalable platform to store any amount or type of data, in its original form, for as long as desired or required
- Integrated with your existing infrastructure and tools
- Flexible to run a variety of enterprise workloads -- including batch processing, interactive SQL, enterprise search and advanced analytics
- Robust security, governance, data protection, and management that enterprises require
With Cloudera Enterprise, today’s leading organizations put their data at the center of their operations, to increase business visibility and reduce costs, while successfully managing risk and compliance requirements.
CDH - At the core of Cloudera Enterprise is CDH, which combines Apache Hadoop with a number of other open source projects to create a single, massively scalable system where you can unite storage with an array of powerful processing and analytic frameworks. Learn More »
Automated Cluster Management – Cloudera Manager - Cloudera Enterprise includes Cloudera Manager to help you easily deploy, manage, monitor, and diagnose issues with your cluster. Cloudera is critical for operating clusters at scale. Learn More »
Cloudera Support - Get the industry’s best technical support for Hadoop. With Cloudera Support, you’ll experience more uptime, faster issue resolution, better performance to support your mission critical applications, and faster delivery of the platform features you care about. Learn More »
Cloudera Enterprise also offers support for several advanced components that extend and complement the value of Apache Hadoop:
One Solution, Three Editions, Designed for You
Cloudera Enterprise is available on a subscription basis in three editions, each designed for your specific needs.
Rely on superior support and advanced management for core Hadoop to run storage and batch processing in production environments.
Run dedicated applications built on your choice of advanced component.
Data Hub Edition
Get everything you need to become information-driven, including unlimited use of every advanced component.