Cloudera and SAP
The partnership of SAP and Cloudera offers enterprises compelling solutions to the challenges of Big Data and enterprise data management and analytics. With SAP and Cloudera, forward-thinking enterprises can connect next-generation analytical systems like SAP HANA and business intelligence applications like the SAP Lumira and SAP Predictive directly to their Cloudera-powered Big Data sources.
Industry-leading solutions from SAP and Cloudera enable companies to:
- Combine the speed of SAP HANA in-memory computing with the massive storage and computing scalability of Cloudera Enterprise
- Blend unstructured and semi-structured data from across the enterprise and beyond with legacy transactional and operational data to extend analytics and uncover new, actionable insights
- Modernize the analytics platform to ensure it can handle growing business demand for data
- Stand up a sustainable, scalable platform for IoT solutions, performance optimization and security
- Deliver more complete datasets to business analysts using SAP BI tools through certified connectors to SAP Lumira and SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform.
SAP Lumira on Cloudera Impala
- Press Release: Cloudera Announces Support for New Capgemini Reference Architecture for SAP HANA® and Cloudera Enterprise
- Press Release: New Cloudera Connector enables customers to connect data with Business Intelligence and Analytics from SAP
- Webinar: How to Connect Cloudera to SAP Lumira with Simba
- Cloudera and SAP Solution Brief [PDF]