To View this resource, please fill out this registration form. We believe strongly in user privacy.
Through lecture and interactive, hands-on exercises, attendees will navigate the Hadoop ecosystem, learning topics such as:
- MapReduce and the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) and how to write MapReduce code
- Best practices and considerations for Hadoop development, debugging techniques and implementation of workflows and common algorithms
- How to leverage Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Flume, Oozie and other projects from the Apache Hadoop ecosystem
- Optimal hardware configurations and network considerations for building out, maintaining and monitoring your Hadoop cluster
- Advanced Hadoop API topics required for real-world data analysis