Become an expert Hadoop developer
Cloudera University provides the training that software engineers and developers need to create powerful new data processing tools. With Cloudera, you can start working towards real-time analyses and more diverse queries to advance your organization’s use case and derive value from all your data.
Future-proof your career
The demand for expert developers is outpacing the global supply as Hadoop becomes the predominant platform for data management and analytics. Cloudera offers you a complete learning path from the basics of HDFS internals and MapReduce code to advanced topics like custom converged applications and data science in practice.
Services & Training
Developer Training for MapReduce
- Learn to code and write MapReduce programs for production
- Master advanced API topics required for real-world data analysis
Developer Training for Spark and Hadoop
- Learn Apache Spark and how it integrates with the entire Hadoop ecosystem
- How data is distributed, stored, and processed in a Hadoop cluster
Designing & Building Big Data Applications
- Build converged applications using multiple processing engines
- Develop solutions using components across the enterprise data hub
- Combine batch and stream processing with interactive analytics
- Optimize applications for speed, ease of use, and sophistication
- Bring scalable, flexible indexing to Hadoop with Apache Solr
- Integrate powerful real-time queries with external applications
- Design schemas to minimize latency on massive data sets
- Scale hundreds of thousands of operations per second
Introduction to Data Science
- Implement recommenders and data experiments
- Draw actionable insights from analysis of disparate data
I was very impressed with the depth and completeness of Developer training. Cloudera really helped me understand Hadoop's capabilities so that I can make better technology choices relative to our big data opportunity going forward.