Why Cloudera + Talend?
With Cloudera and Talend, organizations can gain instant value from all their data by performing advanced analytics using the latest innovations from Hadoop and Spark—enabling better decision making. Talend tightly integrates with Cloudera and has been certified on the latest Cloudera Enterprise platform, including Cloudera Navigator. Talend integrates with MapReduce, Spark, Hive, Pig, Impala, YARN, Sentry, HDFS, HBase, Sqoop, Flume, and Kafka.
Talend and Cloudera have a long history of big data and open source innovation.Together we are helping customers from a range of industries gain a unified view of their business and customers across organizational and technology silos. Talend is optimized for Cloudera Enterprise and has native integration with Cloudera Navigator for use with Hive, MapReduce, Pig, and Spark. Talend’s Integration Platform enables companies to use the latest technologies for data integration, management, and governance to turn data into a strategic asset and competitive strength.
– Mike Pickett, Vice President, Business Development & Partner Ecosystems
Joint Solution Overview
Talend's data management environment running on Cloudera Enterprise enables you to create and execute Hadoop and Spark integration jobs, process and reconcile Big Data, and implement data governance processes using an intuitive drag-and-drop interface. This robust environment makes it possible to scale to any level and support any complex data type, so companies can focus on analyzing information instead of manually integrating data.
Data-driven organizations use Talend’s integration solutions to gain instant value from all their data. Natively supporting the Cloudera platform, Talend’s open and unified solutions take the complexity out of any integration project and enable IT to be more responsive to the demands of the business, at a predictable cost. Talend lets organizations unlock all of their data, including historical, live, and emerging data from IoT—whether on premise or in the Cloud.
- A single solution for all your data integration needs—including batch, streaming, real-time data integration, data quality, and IoT
- 10X productivity—Visually develop integration jobs for Hadoop and Spark in a fraction of the time to hand-code
- Future-ready—Upgrade from MapReduce to Spark via a one click
- Native Big Data support—Generate MapReduce and Spark code requiring zero installation footprint on the Cloudera Hadoop cluster
- Integration with Cloudera Navigator—Enable enterprise wide big data governance and control on Hadoop and Spark