The next release of CDH includes Apache Kafka as part of the core package. The documentation for the next release includes improved contents for how to set up, install, and administer your Kafka ecosystem. To see a pre-release of the new documentation, see the Cloudera Enterprise 6.0.x Apache Kafka Guide. We look forward to your feedback on both the existing and new documentation.
Issues Fixed in CDK 3.0.0 Powered By Apache Kafka
- KAFKA-5506: Add system test for connector failure/restartFix NPE in OffsetFetchRequest.toString and logging improvements.
- KAFKA-5522: ListOffsets should bound timestamp search by LSO in read_committed.
- KAFKA-5556: Fix IllegalStateException in KafkaConsumer.commitSync due to missing future completion check.
- KAFKA-5584: Fix integer overflow in Log.size.
- KAFKA-5611: AbstractCoordinator should handle wakeup raised from onJoinComplete.
- KAFKA-5630: Consumer should block on corrupt records and keep throwing an exception.
- KAFKA-5634: Do not allow segment deletion beyond high watermark.
- KAFKA-5658: Fix AdminClient request timeout handling bug resulting in continual BrokerNotAvailableExceptions.
- KAFKA-5700: Producer should not drop header information when splitting batches.
- KAFKA-5737: KafkaAdminClient thread should be daemon.
- KAFKA-5752: Update index files correctly during async delete.