CDH 6 includes Apache Kafka as part of the core package. The documentation includes improved contents for how to set up, install, and administer your Kafka ecosystem. For more information, see the Cloudera Enterprise 6.0.x Apache Kafka Guide. We look forward to your feedback on both the existing and new documentation.
Starting with CDK 4.0.0, Cloudera officially supports Kafka Streams. You can access the Apache Kafka website for information about how to use Kafka Streams.
- Read the Kafka Streams Introduction for an overview of the feature and an introductory video.
- Get familiar with Kafka Streams Core Concepts.
- Understand Kafka Streams Architecture.
- Access the Quick Start documentation to run a demonstration Kafka Streams Application.
- Use the Tutorial to write your first Kafka Streams Application.