Enabling the Oozie Web Console
Enabling the Oozie Web Console Using Cloudera Manager
Minimum Required Role: Configurator (also provided by Cluster Administrator, Full Administrator)
- Download ext-2.2. Extract the contents of the file to /var/lib/oozie/ on the same host as the Oozie Server.
- In the Cloudera Manager Admin Console, go to the Oozie service.
- Click the Configuration tab.
- Locate the Enable Oozie server web console property or search for it by typing its name in the Search box.
- Select Enable Oozie server web console.
- Click Save Changes to commit the changes.
- Restart the Oozie service.