Configuring TLS/SSL for Navigator Audit Server
Cloudera Navigator supports TLS/SSL encryption for network communications between the Navigator Audit Server and clients, such as the web browser used for Cloudera Navigator console. Typically, TLS/SSL is configured for the entire cluster, so it is possible that the server key and certificate already exist on the specific host running the Navigator Audit Server role because that role runs on the same host as Cloudera Management Server. See Configuring Cloudera Manager Clusters for TLS/SSL for more information about configuring TLS/SSL for Cloudera Manager clusters.
- Log in to the Cloudera Manager Admin Console.
- Select Clusters > Cloudera Management Service.
- Click the Configuration tab.
- Select Scope > Navigator Audit Server.
- Select Category > Security.
- Edit the following properties according to your cluster configuration.
Property Description Enable TLS/SSL for Navigator Audit Server Encrypt network communications between clients and Navigator Audit Server using TLS/SSL. TLS/SSL Keystore File Location The path to the keystore file containing the server private key and certificate. The keystore must be in JKS format. TLS/SSL Keystore File Password The password for the Navigator Audit Server JKS keystore file. TLS/SSL Keystore Key Password The password for the private key contained in the JKS keystore.
- Click Save Changes.
- Restart the Navigator Audit Server role.