This course includes 45 minutes of video content. Note: In order to complete the hands-on exercises for this course, students must have access to CDW through their organization.
Through videos and hands-on exercises, learners achieve proficiency in CDW and develop the skills required to:
- Identify the primary purpose and benefits of CDW
- Access CDW and navigate different pages within it
- Create a Database Catalog and a Virtual Warehouse in CDW (Data Engineer)
- Describe how CDW scales automatically (Data Engineer)
- Change settings for Hive and Impala Virtual Warehouses (Data Engineer)
- Run a query using Hue or DAS with a CDW Virtual Warehouse (Data Analyst)
- Connect to a Virtual Warehouse from the command line (Data Analyst)
- Connect a third-party tool to a CDW Virtual Warehouse (Data Analyst)
Audience and Prerequisites
This course is designed for data analysts and data engineers. There are no prerequisites, though access to a working Cloudera Data Platform with CDW is required in order to complete the hands-on exercises.
Book the course
- How would you like to train?
- Virtual Classroom