Cloudera Enterprise Extensions
Additional software for encryption and key management, available to Cloudera Enterprise customers.
- Navigator Key Trustee Server
- Enterprise-grade key management, storing keys for HDFS encryption and Navigator Encrypt. Required prerequisite for all 3 of the related downloads below.
- Navigator Encrypt
- High-performance encryption for metadata, temp files, ingest paths and log files within Hadoop. Complements HDFS encryption for comprehensive protection of the cluster.
- Navigator Key Trustee KMS
- Connects HDFS Encryption to Navigator Key Trustee Server for production-ready key storage.
- Navigator Key HSM
- Integrates Navigator Key Trustee to existing Hardware Security Modules (HSMs), providing an (optional) additional layer of security.
The Cloudera ODBC and JDBC Drivers for Hive and Impala enable your enterprise users to access Hadoop data through Business Intelligence (BI) applications with ODBC/JDBC support.
- Hive ODBC Driver Downloads
- Hive JDBC Driver Downloads
- Impala ODBC Driver Downloads
- Impala JDBC Driver Downloads
- The Oracle Instant Client parcel for Hue enables Hue to be quickly and seamlessly deployed by Cloudera Manager with Oracle as its external database. For customers who have standardized on Oracle, this eliminates extra steps in installing or moving a Hue deployment on Oracle.
- Oracle Instant Client for Hue Downloads
- More Information
Data Transfer Connectors
Sqoop Connectors are used to transfer data between Apache Hadoop systems and external databases or Enterprise Data Warehouses. These connectors allow Hadoop and platforms like CDH to complement existing architecture with seamless data transfer.
Cloudera's Distribution including Apache Hadoop (CDH)
StreamSets Data Collector
Open source, GUI-driven ingest technology for developing and operating big data pipelines.
Want to Get Involved or Learn More?
Check out our other resources
Receive expert Hadoop training through Cloudera University, the industry's only truly dynamic Hadoop training curriculum that’s updated regularly to reflect the state of the art in big data.