Experience your data. Your way.
Business-critical challenges can’t be solved with discrete analytics applications running in silos. Tackling complex, data-driven problems like driving customer insights, connecting products and services, or reducing business risk require multi-function applications working as one. That’s why Cloudera Enterprise is built on a Shared Data Experience, or SDX.
Key use cases
Serve real-time data at scale
Inject real-time data and analysis into decision points across the organization:
- High concurrency and low latency ensure all users can access data
- Cloudera search enables data access across the organization
- Data-based applications distribute custom, easy-to-digest information
Combine real-time data with vast historical data to better anticipate future events:
- Increase conversion rate of cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Better predict creditworthiness and lifetime customer value
- IoT: Perform predictive maintenance to reduce downtime costs
Monitoring and detection
Protect your network and your data by identifying patterns in large network data sets:
- Decrease network downtime via predictive maintenance enabled by active collection and monitoring of network data
- Identify advanced persistent threats (APT) via data collection and anomaly analysis
- Work with advanced cybersecurity technologies such as Apache Spot
Cloudera helps Gravity deliver a 300% increase in marketing campaign performance
Using Cloudera’s operational database solution, Gravity was able to help their clients personalize customer web experiences, leading to a 300—400% increase in click-through rates, 10 times more return visits, and longer overall website sessions.