Modern businesses are turning toward data applications to empower their workforce and automate operations. As data sets, data-driven applications, and data users grow, only Cloudera can offer linear scalability in performance at a manageable TCO while providing developers the processing flexibility they need.
On-premises, public cloud, or hybrid — you choose where and how to deploy. With Cloudera’s flexible and portable distribution, you can elastically and cost-effectively move between your data center and the cloud, or even between public clouds.
Experience your data. Your way.
Business-critical challenges can’t be solved with discrete analytics applications running in silos. Tackling complex, data-driven problems such as driving customer insights, connecting products and services, or reducing business risk require multi-function applications working as one. That’s why Cloudera Enterprise is built on a Shared Data Experience, or SDX.
Key use cases
Serve real-time data at scale
Inject real-time data and analysis into decision points across the organization:
- High concurrency and low latency ensure all users can access data
- Cloudera search enables data access across the organization
- Data-based applications distribute custom, easy-to-digest information
Combine real-time data with vast historical data to better anticipate future events:
- Increase conversion rate of cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Better predict creditworthiness and lifetime customer value
- IoT: Perform predictive maintenance to reduce downtime costs
Monitoring and detection
Protect your network and your data by identifying patterns in large network data sets:
- Decrease network downtime via predictive maintenance enabled by active collection and monitoring of network data
- Identify advanced persistent threats (APT) via data collection and anomaly analysis
- Work with advanced cybersecurity technologies such as Apache Spot