Next-generation operational database
As businesses move to a modern data strategy, the operational database is undergoing a transformation from a center of day-to-day records to the data engine that powers mission-critical decisions. Cloudera delivers a real-time, scalable operational DB that serves traditional structured data alongside new unstructured data within a unified open-source platform.
From the Edge to AI
Cloudera delivers a unified experience through a portfolio of technologies spanning real-time streaming, operational database, data warehouse, and machine learning. Cloudera Operational DB is an integral part of the Edge to AI experience that enables organizations to build real-time, mission-critical, data-driven applications that support high concurrency and robust scale.
Experience your data. Your way.
Business-critical challenges can’t be solved with discrete analytics applications running in silos. Tackling complex, data-driven problems such as driving customer insights, connecting products and services, or reducing business risk requires multi-function applications working as one. Cloudera SDX is a powerful data fabric that makes multi-disciplinary analytics easier to develop, less expensive to deploy, and more secure. Only SDX delivers a shared data experience that works for your data, your analytics, and your people—your way.
- Fast: Real-time model serving with <5ms latency and limitless concurrency with >100M updates per second
- Easy: Stream and bulk ingest and process, process automation, consolidation of multiple databases, schema flexibility, as well as its SQL and NoSQL interface
- Scalable: Multi-petabyte scale and unlimited tenants
- Highly available: Advanced replication and synchronization topographies as well as multiple backup methodologies
- Multi-tenant-capable: Resource isolation as well as throttling and quotas
- Secure: Role-based access control and fine-grained authorizations (e.g., tenant, table, cell)
Key use cases
Serve real-time data at scale
Inject real-time data and analysis into decision points across the organization:
- High concurrency and low latency ensure all users can access data
- Data-based applications distribute custom, easy-to-digest information
Model scoring & serving
Build and score models on operational data for prevention, optimization, prescription, and prediction:
- Increase conversion rate of cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Better predict creditworthiness and lifetime customer value
IoT - Operational and Monetization
Leverage IoT to evolve or change your business model and operations for greater efficiencies:
- Provide an up-to-the minute picture of the status of the fleet through real-time monitoring, alerting, and diagnosis
- Deliver massive economic value by enabling new business models.
Achieve operational excellence by reducing TCO, improving efficiency, and eliminating threats:
- Decrease network downtime via predictive maintenance enabled by active collection and monitoring of network data
- Optimize equipment performance and costs using real-time IoT analytics
Address the far-reaching effects of the shift in consumer expectations by enabling a holistic view of your business and your customers, from all products, systems, devices, and interaction channels:
- Deliver a consistent, personalized, context specific, and relevant experience
- Build churn prediction models to identify “at-risk” customers and proactively target them with retention programs