Why Cloudera + Accenture?
Cloudera and Accenture help clients modernize their data supply chains. The alliance brings together Accenture’s deep industry experience, analytics skills, and global deliver capabilities with Cloudera’s massively scalable Apache Hadoop-based platform that is redefining enterprise data management.
Joint Solution Overview
Accenture Analytics solutions architected with Cloudera Enterprise can help clients increase enterprise-wide data visibility, reduce data management costs, manage risk, and address compliance requirements.
Designed for new adopters of Hadoop, IT optimization include:
- Data storage
- Data warehouse optimization
- Extract, transform, and load (ETL) data integration process functions offload
- Active Archive
Accenture Insights Platform (AIP) in the Partner Solutions Gallery
Designed for advanced adopters of Hadoop, operational optimization can include:
- Customer profiling
- Fraud detection and prevention
- Credit Scoring
- Predictive maintenance
Accenture Cyber Intelligence Platform (ACIP) in the Partner Solutions Gallery
Designed for visionary adopters of Hadoop, business transformation can include:
- Internet of Things (telematics, manufacturing, and supply chain)
- Customer 360-degree view
- Enterprise risk assessments
- Download the Accenture/Cloudera Alliance Overview
- Download the Cloudera/Accenture whitepaper: Building a Modern Data Supply Chain to Accelerate Data: Leveraging SAP Hana and Cloudera's Big Data Platform
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 358,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$31.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2015. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
Accenture Analytics, part of Accenture Digital, delivers insight-driven outcomes at scale to help organizations improve their performance. With deep industry, functional, business process and technical experience, Accenture Analytics develops innovative consulting and outsourcing services for clients to help ensure they receive returns on their analytics investments. For more information follow us @ISpeakAnalytics and visit www.accenture.com/analytics.
Global Systems Integrator (GSI)
- Accenture Digital boasts more than 36,000 professionals, including 1,200 data scientists
- Global network of Accenture Innovation Centers focused on advanced analytics and next-generation tools
- Deep knowledge of Cloudera’s technology offerings roadmap