Why Cloudera + HPE?
HPE enables enterprises to derive new business insights from big data by providing an infrastructure to store, manage, and process increasing amounts of data . HPE and Cloudera provide performance optimized configurations for deploying Cloudera Enterprise clusters of varying sizes on HPE infrastructure that deliver a significant reduction in complexity with increased value and performance.
Joint Solution Overview
HPE and Cloudera have jointly designed hardware and software configurations to provide optimum computational performance for Hadoop. Cloudera with HPE big data solutions provide best-in-class performance and availability, with integrated software, services, infrastructure and management.
HPE Server Hardware Solutions
- HPE Reference Architecture for Cloudera Enterprise on ProLiant DL Servers — HPE and Apache Hadoop allow you to derive new business insights from big data by providing a platform to store, manage, and process data at scale.
HPE Software Solutions
HPE Vertica and Cloudera — Together, HPE Vertica Analytics Platform 7 and Cloudera Enterprise enable deeper real-time analytics into a wider variety of data within a Hadoop environment. HPE Vertica and Cloudera jointly deliver an end-to-end enterprise data management solution that provides organizations the ability to:
- Acquire and combine any amount or type of data in its original fidelity—and, for as long as necessary.
- Explore large data sets of structured and unstructured data through multiple forms of data access mechanisms.
- Perform real-time data analytics as business objectives and speed requirements dictate.
- Support automatic data archive for the complete set of enterprise data, with the convenience of immediate online access, in order to meet compliance requirements.
- HPE Haven OnHadoop simplifies and accelerates data exploration—all while running natively on Cloudera Enterprise and leveraging certifications with leading visualization tools.
- Read the HPE Apollo Solution Brief
- Download the HPE Big Data Reference Architecture for Apollo 2000 & 4200
- Learn more about SFR's Success story with Cloudera running on HPE servers
- Watch the video: Cloudera and HPE Turnkey Hadoop Solution - Video
- Download the HPE Solutions for Apache Hadoop
About Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments, and society. The world’s largest technology company, HPE brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services, and IT infrastructure to solve customer problems.
Server, Storage and Network Hardware, Software, IT Services
- HPE and Apache Hadoop allow you to derive new business insights from big data by providing a platform to store, manage and process data at scale
- HPE Vertica Analytics Platform 7 and Cloudera Enterprise together enable deeper real-time analytics into a wider variety of data within a Hadoop environment
- HPE Haven OnHadoop simplifies and accelerates data exploration—all while running natively on Cloudera Enterprise and leveraging certifications with leading visualization tools