Joint Solution Overview
This integration will ensure that businesses can continue using existing tools and leveraging existing skillsets—but now with much greater efficiency and scope including:
Rapid Time-to-Insight. By running Cloudera Enterprise on Microsoft Azure, enterprises can leverage the power of Hadoop and produce rapid times-to-insight. Cloudera’s robust enterprise data hub allows customers to bypass prolonged infrastructure selection and procurement processes.
Scalable Data Management. Microsoft Azure integration facilitates scalable data management by allowing customers to eliminate the time spent adding new nodes to traditional data clusters, shortening rest-to-growth cycles and helping their businesses grow as quickly as possible.
Efficiency and Cost Savings. By deploying on Microsoft Azure, organizations can shift resources previously dedicated to maintaining a traditional data center and focus on core competencies, thus improve efficiency, gain competitive advantages, and create cost savings.
Link(s) to assets :
- Deploy Cloudera with Cloudera Altus Director or via the Azure Marketplace
- Import data into Cloudera from SQL Server
- Work with Microsoft Power BI for interactive, self-service business intelligence
- Deploy Cloudera on Azure with Cloudera Altus Director
- Download Joint Solution Brief
- Press Release
- Reference Architecture
- Azure Blog: Full Support of Cloudera Enterprise on Azure
- Azure Blog: Azure Blog: Cloudera now supports Azure Data Lake Store
- Cloudera Blog: Cloudera Extends Reach into Cloud with Azure Data Lake
Founded in 1975, Microsoft is the worldwide leader in software, services, devices and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential.