Why Cloudera + Talend?
Talend’s robust data management capabilities and Cloudera’s elastic cloud experience enable organizations to scale and grow their business through data-based decision making. Talend Data Fabric technology and their data health assessment has the first ever process mixing tools and human expertise to improve data quality, enabling customers to unify and trust their data. Talend tightly integrates with Cloudera and has been certified on the latest Cloudera Enterprise Data Cloud.
Joint Solution Overview
Talend Data Fabric environment running with Cloudera CDP enables your data management with a fully integrated, self-service, end-to-end solution to process distributed data at scale, and implement data governance processes using a collaborative and curated approach for enhancing data literacy and trust. This robust environment makes it possible to scale to any level and support any complex data type, so companies can focus on analyzing information instead of manually integrating data.
Talend, a leader in data integration and data integrity, is changing the way the world makes decisions.
Talend Data Fabric is the only platform that seamlessly combines an extensive range of data integration and governance capabilities to actively manage the health of corporate information. This unified approach is unique and essential to delivering complete, clean, and uncompromised data in real-time to all employees. It has made it possible to create innovations like the Talend Trust Score™, an industry-first assessment that instantly quantifies the reliability of any data set.
Over 6,500 customers across the globe have chosen Talend to run their businesses on healthy data. Talend is recognized as a leader in its field by leading analyst firms and industry media.
- Support your long-term data management strategy on-premise or in the public cloud with Cloudera CDP Private Cloud and CDP Public Cloud
- A single solution for all your data integration needs—including batch, streaming, real-time data integration, data quality, and IoT
- Scalability and performance — Submit your native Spark jobs using CDP Private Cloud and CDP Public Cloud (Data Hub and Data Engineering) to experience a complete managed scalability and compute capabilities
- 10x productivity—Visually develop integration jobs for Spark in a fraction of the time to hand-code
- Support Knox Security layer for centralized access control