Why Cloudera + Talend?
With Cloudera and Talend, organizations can gain instant value from all their data by performing advanced analytics using the latest innovations from Hadoop and Spark—enabling better decision making. Talend tightly integrates with Cloudera and has been certified on the latest Cloudera Enterprise platform, including Cloudera Navigator. Talend integrates with MapReduce, Spark, Hive, Pig, Impala, YARN, Sentry, HDFS, HBase, Sqoop, Flume, and Kafka.
Joint Solution Overview
Talend's data management environment running on Cloudera Enterprise enables you to create and execute Hadoop and Spark integration jobs, process and reconcile Big Data, and implement data governance processes using an intuitive drag-and-drop interface. This robust environment makes it possible to scale to any level and support any complex data type, so companies can focus on analyzing information instead of manually integrating data.
Data-driven organizations use Talend’s integration solutions to gain instant value from all their data. Natively supporting the Cloudera platform, Talend’s open and unified solutions take the complexity out of any integration project and enable IT to be more responsive to the demands of the business, at a predictable cost. Talend lets organizations unlock all of their data, including historical, live, and emerging data from IoT—whether on premise or in the Cloud.
- A single solution for all your data integration needs—including batch, streaming, real-time data integration, data quality, and IoT
- 10X productivity—Visually develop integration jobs for Hadoop and Spark in a fraction of the time to hand-code
- Future-ready—Upgrade from MapReduce to Spark via a one click
- Native Big Data support—Generate MapReduce and Spark code requiring zero installation footprint on the Cloudera Hadoop cluster
- Integration with Cloudera Navigator—Enable enterprise wide big data governance and control on Hadoop and Spark