Why Cloudera + Talend?
With Cloudera and Talend, organizations can gain instant value from all their data by performing advanced analytics using the latest innovations from Cloudera’s modern data warehouse —enabling better decision making. Talend tightly integrates with Cloudera and has been certified on the latest Cloudera Enterprise Data Cloud, including Cloudera Navigator.
Joint Solution Overview
Talend's data management environment running on Cloudera Enterprise enables you to create and execute Hadoop and Spark integration jobs, process and reconcile Big Data, and implement data governance processes using an intuitive drag-and-drop interface. This robust environment makes it possible to scale to any level and support any complex data type, so companies can focus on analyzing information instead of manually integrating data.
Talend Fast Fraud Detection in the Partner Solutions Gallery
Talend Game Analytics in the Partner Solutions Gallery
Talend Transaction Analysis Optimization in the Partner Solutions Gallery
Talend (NASDAQ: TLND), a leader in cloud data integration and data integrity, enables companies to transform by delivering trusted data at the speed of business. Talend Data Fabric offers a single suite of apps that shortens the time to trusted data by solving some of the most complex aspects of the data value chain. Users can collect data across systems, govern it to ensure proper use, transform it to new formats and improve quality, and share it with internal and external stakeholders.
Over 3,000 global enterprise customers choose Talend to rely on trusted data to make business decisions with confidence. Talend has been recognized as a leader in its field by leading analyst firms and industry publications including Forbes, InfoWorld and SD Times.
For more information, please visit www.talend.com and follow us on Twitter: @Talend.
- A single solution for all your data integration needs—including batch, streaming, real-time data integration, data quality, and IoT
- 10X productivity—Visually develop integration jobs for Hadoop and Spark in a fraction of the time to hand-code
- Future-ready—Upgrade from MapReduce to Spark via a one click
- Native Big Data support—Generate MapReduce and Spark code requiring zero installation footprint on the Cloudera Hadoop cluster
- Integration with Cloudera Navigator—Enable enterprise wide big data governance and control on Hadoop and Spark