Why Cloudera + Informatica?
Informatica’s unique approach to high-performance data integration, high-productivity development, and data-centric security and governance enables organizations to easily find, prepare, govern, and protect data of any size and velocity. By accelerating productivity, enabling IT agility, and driving analyst autonomy, Informatica helps ensure more pervasive and trusted analytics.
Joint Solution Overview
Together, Informatica and Cloudera deliver a proven set of solutions for rapidly curating data into trusted information. Informatica’s comprehensive suite of big data management solutions is engineered to run natively on Cloudera Enterprise—taking full advantage of Hadoop’s scalable computing platform. In addition, Informatica’s metadata management capabilities are uniquely integrated with Cloudera Navigator to help provide in-depth visibility into lineage—inside and outside Hadoop—for the most comprehensive compliance with internal and external requirements. Built-in big data governance and big data security make Informatica’s comprehensive suite of management solutions on Cloudera Enterprise a fast, flexible, and enterprise-ready solution for customers looking to turn big data into trusted insights.
Informatica Customer 360 Insights in the Partner Solutions Gallery
Informatica Data Governance in the Partner Solutions Gallery
Learn More about Informatica and Cloudera
- Watch the Informatica Customer 360 webinar
- Download the joint solution brief: Trusted Information from Curated Data
- Download the customer 360 joint solution brief: Transforming Digital Customer Experiences
- View the Western Union Customer Success Story
- View the Informatica Customer Case Study
- Watch Customer Video: Symcor: detect and prevent fraud with customer insights
- Read blog: Cloudera & Informatica - Next Gen Analytics Partners
Informatica Corporation (NASDAQ:INFA) is the world’s number one independent provider of data integration software. Organizations around the world rely on Informatica to realize their information potential and drive top business imperatives. More than 5,800 enterprises depend on Informatica to fully leverage their information assets residing on-premises, in the cloud, and on the Internet, including social networks. For more information, visit www.informatica.com.
Data Integration, Data Quality, Master Data Management
- High-performance data integration
- Rapidly deploy Informatica Big Data Management through Cloudera Manager
- Unique integration with Cloudera Navigator for data governance