Why Cloudera + SAP?
Together, SAP and Cloudera offer enterprises compelling solutions to the challenges of enterprise data management and analytics. With SAP and Cloudera, forward-thinking enterprises can connect next-generation analytical systems like SAP HANA and business intelligence applications like the SAP Lumira and SAP Predictive directly to their Cloudera-powered big data sources.
Today, enterprises are at a crossroads in the evolution of their enterprise data architectures. Organizations face the challenge of producing meaningful business value from their growing archives of unstructured data as well as from the expanding array of data sources, both inside and outside the organization.
Together, Cloudera and SAP can help you process, blend, and drive diverse datasets faster to business users, so they can make smarter decisions at the right time and cost.
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, with locations in more than 130 countries, SAP SE is the world leader in enterprise software and software-related services.
Enterprise Data Management and Analytics
- Combine the speed of SAP HANA in-memory computing with the massive storage and computing scalability of Cloudera Enterprise
- Blend unstructured and semi-structured data from across the enterprise and beyond with legacy transactional and operational data to extend analytics and uncover new, actionable insights
- Modernize the analytics platform to ensure it can handle growing business demand for data
- Stand up a sustainable, scalable platform for IoT solutions, performance optimization and security
- Deliver more complete datasets to business analysts using SAP BI tools through certified connectors to SAP Lumira and SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform.