Why Cloudera + Tableau?
Tableau makes it easy to answer questions about your data visually and begin discovering new insights in seconds. Create interactive visualizations and dashboards—all without any programming. Then share with a few clicks.
Joint Solution Overview
Cloudera and Tableau make it easy to perform sophisticated visual analysis directly on data in Hadoop without needing to know code or query languages. Information from Cloudera Enterprise is visually displayed in Tableau as a series of fields that users can drag- and-drop to visualize the data relevant to the analysis.
Connecting Tableau to Impala is as easy as connecting to any other data source from Tableau, with no additional setup or programming required. Unlock the power of big data with experience interactive analytics on the massive volume and variety of data stored in Cloudera Enterprise.
Tableau for IT-powered Analytics in the Partner Solutions Gallery
- Download the joint solution brief: Real-time Business Intelligence for the Modern Data Warehouse
- Watch the webinar: The Data-Driven Public Sector Agency- A Roundtable Discussion with Cloudera, Paxata, and Tableau
- How Big Data Can Help Marketers Improve Customer Relationships
Tableau helps people see and understand data. Tableau helps anyone quickly analyze, visualize, and share information. More than 78,000 customer accounts get rapid results with Tableau in the office and on-the-go. And hundreds of thousands of people use Tableau Public to share data in their blogs and websites.
- Connect directly to Cloudera Enterprise via Impala
- Maintain secure Hadoop connectivity even at the data discovery phase by leveraging Sentry
- Support self-service analytics for business end users who need the breadth and power of Hadoop