- Strong internet connection with minimum download speed of 1.16 Mb/sec (150 KB/sec) per client connection (per user). You can test your internet throughput at https://speedtest.net. You can test latency at https://cloudpingtest.com/aws.
- A modern browser, ideally Chrome, but Firefox and Safari will also work.
- Ensure the ports for HTTP/HTTPS (80/443) are available through the firewall.
For Skytap based environments:
- Please test access to the exercise environment using the following link from the exact location where you will take the training course, and ensure that you receive a green or yellow rating (below 150ms latency): https://cloud.skytap.com/connectivity.
- The Skytap Connectivity Checker Assistant will provide troubleshooting steps based on any issue you are experiencing: http://help.skytap.com/#TM_Home.html.
- Please take a quick moment to execute each of the steps suggested by the Assistant. If you are still experiencing connectivity issues, you might also try using an alternate connection method. For example, if you are experiencing a Java-related issue or error, you might try establishing a connection with the HTML5 Connectivity Checker (see below).
- The HTML5 Connectivity Checker can be found at: https://cloud.skytap.com/connectivity.
- Also, please ensure you meet Skytap's access requirements for each connection method: http://help.skytap.com/#Access_Requirements.html.